Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hysterical Baby Giggles, How I Love Thee

As little miss Cecie gets older, it is getting easier and easier to get big laughs out of her. Peek-a-boo is definitely a favorite and one that almost always results in a giggle. There is nothing that can get her to laugh as hard as Simon playing peek-a-boo with her, though. She laughs so hard she sounds almost like a crazy old smoker and usually winds up choking because she is so into it.

Saying I love it doesn't even come close to how I feel about her laugh, and especially those that arise because her big brother is trying to make her happy. These two just kill me...

{The real fun begins after the first 50 seconds or so...and Simon quietly telling Cecie that he loves her makes this just about the best video we could ever capture.}


2 comments:

  1. I just cried watching that video. So sweet. Love the sibling interaction. Enough to make your heart hurt from love! Enjoy these special moments!
    Pw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her laugh!! Didn't know a baby could even laugh that hard. And I love how Simon ends by saying "I love you." So sweet!

    AG

    ReplyDelete