Monday, July 23, 2012

Dance Party USA

The other night we had a little dance party up in here...Simon has some pretty slick moves. Okay, so his moves probably aren't too different from the likes of any other 4 year old across the country, but he adds a little Simon flair by kicking a ball around and smacking one of Cecie's toys, just 'cause.

I was chatting with a mother at her son's wedding this past weekend and she reminded me to TAKE LOTS OF VIDEOS. I have a video camera on my person quite literally at all times, so I should really be able to take more quite easily. I do, but just not as often as I will wish I would have 20 years from now...

Anyway, enjoy a glimpse into our dance party:


1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha. Love it! As a mom of an almost 4 year old..I can say dancing seems to be the thing to do!! Ha. Have fun and keep those vids coming!
    Pw

    ReplyDelete